Monday, February 28, 2011

Feeling







After a short trip from Bienhoa to Nhatrang and back.
On the way to Nhatrang, I am on train. The train is clean and tiny, the view when I look out sight is wonderful, a lot of small land with rice, blue dragon, rubber and many other kinds of tree. the trip is quite good except some dark point such as the train run slow and it have to wait for another train passed first. with a distance of 450km, it costs nearly 8 hours to finish. Actually, this is a reason make Vietnam economy run not good. This means that the infrastructure here is not well-equipment.
Getting to the destination I do not have much time to go a round this occasion. I just went to a beach next to Tranphu street. The sea is awesome with mountain, island and so many tree along the seacoast, but some people still having a bad habit is throwing garbage in the wrong places. This make this sight worse some day. I hope we will not meet that days.
The way to come back home is really terrible.
I use coach on way back. The company of this coach is C.T. the coach did not start on time. This case I have a ticket and of course I have my own position like a berth. It run from Nhatrang to Camranh with many 'stop' play for picking passenger and when it come to Phanrang this vehicle is full of people like a city bus. Many people lay on the floor which using as a path of ticket people. Each time one of them would like to go to a toilet they have to pass over some. I think this problems need to be solved by the government and especially is traffic police.
Other company with this kind of coach do not act like C.T company. We can think that is driver fault, but we also understand with other side.
I found that there are some foreigner in this trip. I do not know what they think about this behavior.
This old issue has existed for long time in almost backpacking tour in Vietnam
Wish we would not be in this matter any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More