
North Korea says it will
restore a key hotline with South Korea, as the two Koreas discuss where
to hold talks on a jointly-run industrial zone.
Pyongyang said it would reopen a Red Cross hotline which it cut in March.
Operations at Kaesong came to a halt after the North withdrew its workers and restricted access
It also invited officials to come to Kaesong for talks on
Sunday on restarting operations at the factory zone, after the two sides
agreed in principle to talks on Thursday.
Work at Kaesong has been halted since April, amid high regional tensions.
Ties between the two Koreas deteriorated earlier this year in the wake of the North's 12 February nuclear test.
North Korea's nuclear ambitions...